Late Nights with Mr Potter
I'm so tired today because I went to bed at 2 am for the last 2 nights. I've been reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Although I started the book about 2 weeks ago, I never got going until late last week because of my back (my reason for everything not right).
Well I have to say it is quite a good book. I have really enjoyed it. I think it's great that not much has leaked about it, so everything was interesting and a surprise. I'm not going to spoil it for other people by writing too much about it here. Ms. Rowling does have a way in her writing. Often because of the way the plot is going it plants an idea or suggestion in your head or makes you think the story is going one way but of course it does not so it's all unexpected and exciting.
Go read it, especially if you are a fan of Harry Potter. Just be careful, there's a just that bit to much of kissy-kissy Won-Won!! (PS Lynn, I've done your mini-poll.)
On another subject, I've got tickets to see the theatre production of Death of A Salesman tonight. Apparently it's very good, very moving. I'm looking forward to it. What a great deal too... I went to the theatre this morning and got some day tickets for only £10 each...front row. I'm going to miss the convenience of working in London's West End!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home