Mussel and Steak
On Monday 17 April, I met up with Malcolm and Shook Mun for dinner. They were visiting Edinburgh for Easter weekend. Andy, Malcolm's friend in Edinburgh also came. They left their kids with Malcolm's mom so we could have a nice adult dinner. It has been a long time since I saw Malcolm and Shook Mun, the last time being my birthday in 2005. I have not seen their kids Georgia and Dylan for 3 years. Georgia is almost 7 years old and Dylan is almost 4 years old! It was nice to see them after all this time, so strange that it is in Edinburgh. We went to the Mussel and Steak Bar in Edinburgh Old Town. I had a seafood pasta with a creamy sauce and it was the best pasta I ever had... lots of mussels, scallops and squid.
It was also interesting for Sook to meet Shook Mun... not only do they have a similar name (Sook, Shook) but they both come from Ipoh, and coincidentally they now work in buildings right next to each other in London!


1 Comments:
oh my god! that is our friend Sook aka A Friend in the photo! The camera shy Sook!! Is this for real?
Post a Comment
<< Home