Friday, March 17, 2006

Flying high

I'm still unsettled, travelling back and forth from Edinburgh every week, staying in hotels during the week. I am back to hotel touring now as the Hilton is unable to accomodate me every week... sigh! But the good news is I have got off my butt and made an appointment to view a flat next week. I really like the look of it and its location, so hopefully it works out!! If so I should be there start of April and then all my friends can come visit me and have a place to stay, and I will not have to lug my clothes back and forth every week!!

Even better, I have a long weekend to Lisbon planned for this weekend (18-20 March). I have never been so I am looking forward to it, as Friend A Sook says, it's where the history of Malaysia started. But, with working in Edinburgh, it is going to be a tiring weekend of travel.

I leave Edinburgh tonight at 5:00pm, all goes well I should be home about 8:00pm. I have a few hours to pack, go to sleep and have to wake up early as my flight to Lisbon is at 8:30am tomorrow morning. On Monday, the return flight to London arrives at 9:30pm. Go home, sleep and then have to catch the 9:00am flight back to Edinburgh on Tuesday. Pity there were no direct flights from Edinburgh to Lisbon.

Just to catch up, over the weekends when I have been in London, I have caught up with some friends, including those who have just had babies, so I met Leo Hunt (Tanya and Bronson's son) and Joseph Guo (Chin Chin and Chong's son). It appears to be another period of baby boom since November 2005.

And it snowed a lot yesterday in Edinburgh. Edinburgh Castle looks really nice with a dusting of snow on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home