Friday, December 09, 2005

Rome Week 3

Work is getting better, though I’m still tired. It helps that I do not have to go out every night and do not have to wake up too early.

Lionel started work in Rome this week. So we met up for dinner on Thursday night. It was really nice to see him. We never seem to get the time to catch up when we are in London. Also, it was easy to have a conversation with him because he is used to speaking English, while the other French people I work with have to think a bit harder when speaking English and I feel bad for putting through that when it’s late in the day and we are all tired!! Often I just switch off, eat my food and not worry that they are all talking in French! However, being around them, I think my French comprehension is improving, although I’m still not good at speaking it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home