Thursday, December 01, 2005

Which City Do I Belong In?

You Belong in London
A little old fashioned, and a little modern. A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock. A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything. No wonder you and London will get along so well.


Since I have been flying around to so many places, I thought I'd check out this quiz and it just tells me what I've known all along... London is my home!! I am missing it a little bit now. I am getting fed up of Italian food, nice as it is... pasta, meat, salad, artichokes, mozzarella, rocket appears to be my staple food for the last 3 weeks... another 2 more to go... Can't wait to go back to Young Cheng or Gallant, or even Rajah Indian takeaway behind my house!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chipmunkrock said...

haha how apt!

2:38 am  
Blogger Chipmunkrock said...

did i tell you mine was Roma???

2:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is NYC, no matter how I change my answers.

3:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, good to know that other cities do come out from this quiz. Thought it only generates London in the results since Tina's and Lisa's are London and mine as well even after I changed a few of my answers. So, London it is then for me!!

10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home