Saturday, August 20, 2005

Hey Hei!

People who know me well would have realised by now that it is very unusual that I have not even mentioned my nephew Dexel (Hei Hei). I just needed to get permission from my sister that she's ok with me putting his pic on this site. She is, so here it is:

This picture was taken in June when I was in Malaysia on holiday. He was peeling a red egg (at someone's birthday) and looking very smart/cute!

I saw him on webcam today. He was looking chubbier and bigger now, and I engaged him by playing yahoo audibles at him. I also tried to talk to him over the internet. He was very amused.

My mom said that on Thursday he went to "school". They left him there in the morning and picked him up after lunch. He cried a little when my sister left him but was ok afterwards. It did him good as he was a better behaved after and learnt a few new words.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Highlights:
Your nephew looks like your sister.
The flowers you made are lovely. I can't wait to see the cake.
I can't believe you are still using fish in your identity!

9:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I think fisherperson is the first to say he looks like me! I had always thought that I did all the work (pregnancy and labour) and the baby looks like my sister! Thanks fisherperson!

Dex is getting really cheeky now. He has learned how to say "please" using his hands (palms together) and squinting his eyes for that pleading look! You'll enjoy his company when you come back for CNY in 2006.

10:06 am  
Blogger WeeFishy said...

fisherperson is Mei Yee in US. She thinks I look like you too.. I will have to post a picture of us to remind her!!

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home