Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bigmore

I was watching and listening to my nephew Dex via webcam yesterday. Also spoke with my mom for a little while. She was telling me about Dex. He came to say Hi-i-ma to me very quickly (should be Hi, Yee Ma but he says the Hi and Yee very quickly). He was in denial that his Babu has gone home so when they ask him where Babu is, he says big-small (sounds like "bigmore") which in his talk means going to toilet (No.2). My mom says the reason is that his own No. 2 some are big and some are small, so it's big-small. I thought this was very funny and didn't really believe it, but shortly after that I heard him shout "bigmore" to his mom and then he ran into the toilet, followed by the maid. A few minutes later he came out without any pants. So I now know what bigmore means!

He was also happily playing golf/hockey with his dad, and kept say "Daddy, play ball!". So cute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we were very confused at first with big small, but he kept pointing to his butt when he first said it! He also learned "bit more" which sounds very alike to big small but he did it while holding out food or water, which makes sense! Now to confirm that he wants to big small, we say "you want to big small ngg ngg?"

10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home