Happy Birthday Friend A Sook
It was Friend A Sook's birthday last Thursday so on Friday we celebrated the occasion. Lisa, Lee Ling, Friend A and myself went to Giraffe on the South Bank near Waterloo for dinner. We had nice cocktails, main course and dessert. We were all a bit high as we had some drinks before dinner. We had Metropolitan, apparently a Sex and the City drink. Not the best.. the best was the Mojito which they added passion fruit and that made it the best I ever had!!Lee Ling and I stayed over on Friday night and on Saturday, I permed Lisa's hair for her. She wanted it really curly and I think I did get that effect for her. Looked quite good. Hope it is maintainable!!
We had a Chinese take-away from Young Cheng. Poor Friend A Sook.. we sent her all the way to Chinatown to pick up some food from our favourite restaurant. Not the same as eating at the restaurant, but better than nothing. I miss that place. I think I have not been there for a month!
After that we went to the crystal shop in Merton Abbey Mills. I bought an aquamarine pendant as Lisa tells me that that is my crystal for next year (of the Dog). It said so on the Asia Flash website http://www.asiaflash.com/rao/. This is an interesting little site, check it out!!
I also saw a nice long chain of black tourmaline. Lisa had a similar one which looks really nice for dressing up. I did not get it, maybe next time I am there and don't have anything else to get. Can't spend so much at one time!!
Then we went to Savacentre for some food and clothes shopping. Then we went to Lee Ling's flat and I cooked steak (and pork chop for Lee Ling) with mashed potatoes and salad. It was the best mashed potatoes I ever made.. like clouds!
In 24 hours we had a meal in a restaurant, take-away and home-cooked meals, plus we did a lot of things from home perm to shopping!! It's really nice to have weekends like this!!

1 Comments:
You've finally got another link! Great! You should have a tag board too!Hey i saw a comment on Dex's blog and Choy thinks YOU are Dex's mom!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home