Wednesday, May 10, 2006

An Evening with a Clairvoyant

Last night I went to a clairvoyance workshop organised by Spice Scotland. The clairvoyant was called Ruby and she talked about what a clairvoyant does and how she became one, which was very interesting. As she says, she is a normal person, but she can see spirits and hear them talking to her. She also explained the difference between a clairvoyant and a psychic. A psychic may not be a medium, i.e. does not communicate with spirits.

Apparently colours tell a lot, and the first interactive session was for each of us to pick 2 colours and draw 2 circles on a piece of paper. Then she went around the room and talked to each person. She started first by interpreting the colours, and then went up another level where she spoke of what she saw and conveyed any messages she got from spirits (not related to the colours). For some was not very specific, but for others, it was quite specific, to the extent that one of their relatives is standing there and sending messages to them.

For me, I chose the colours blue and pink, which has always been my favourites. Blue normally means calm and communication and pink may mean love, or selfishness or even self pity. I wonder... She said that I was pleased with myself at the moment, and there is something which I am determined to achieve and will achieve that this year. Not sure what she is referring to. Then she asked me if I knew of a tall man with a thin face and sharp nose who has passed on. Apparently he was there and has been around me for a long time, like a guardian angel. I'm not sure who he is. Maybe one of my grandfathers, but I do not remember them being particularly tall or having thin faces. He is apparently something to do with where I am from, i.e. Malaysia. Good to know he is watching over me... maybe one day I shall try to tune into my sixth sense and find out who he is. She also told me that February will be a significant month for me (although that is the month of my birthday as well).

Other people got more interesting readings. My friend Andy was told that his mom was there and that he misses her. She also asked if the name Margaret meant anything to him. After the event, he told me that what she said was meaningful and the name Margaret was a little secret between him and his mother.

After she has spoken to all 14 of us about the colours and anything else that came, she used tarot cards. I picked the Ace of Cups which apparently is the card of marriage and babies. She asked me if there was a wedding later this year, which the answer is yes - Chester and Amy's in December. She said that the marriage will be very happy and last forever. Pity there was no mention of romance for me!!


It was an interesting night overall, even listening to other people's reading. I might consider going to a proper reading, though I'm a bit worried that my ancestors do not speak English well enough to communicate with me via a western medium!! She did warn us though that she has mainly dealt with happy issues for most people that night, but some mediums say what they hear and there will always be the bad with the good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ling said...

And you didn't ask your guardian angel for the next Lotto draw numbers .... haiyah! You are definitely loosing your Malaysian touch :-)

2:10 pm  
Blogger WeeFishy said...

Money is not everything... but when I can tune in to him then I'll ask him!!!

3:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a book from the Uncle John series that says mediums are made up. They traced it back to 2 sisters who made it up for money, then showed how it was concocted for more money. Funny huh?
Did you call your mommies?

4:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home