Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Not a lot to blog or not a lot that's bloggable?

Been quiet for a while, there was not a lot to blog, or perhaps there's not a lot that is bloggable ;-)!

I have been unwell last week for about a week with the time of month, cystitis and a bladder infection. I tell you, my lower half was suffering really badly! Started off with pain when peeing (cystitis) but while that eventually eased, I suffered fever and shivers because of the bladder infection. A course of antibiotics from the doctor sorted all that out for me so I am all well now.

Last 2 weeks I stayed in Edinburgh but it was a wasted weekend when I spent it all day indoors snoozing... I couldn't go out far as I need the toilet regularly when I had cystitis! I was almost incontinent!!

This weekend just gone (20 - 21 May) I was in London. I met up with Lisa and Sook to celebrate Lisa's her "not 30th" birthday, which was actually on 23 May. It was nice to see them again as it has been quite a few weeks since I last saw them, especially Lisa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home