Thursday, August 03, 2006

Big knots

My body has been feeling so achey and tired recently. Maybe it's having to carry my heavy laptop to and from the client office everyday, maybe it's the bad air in London. So finally I went for a massage in a beauty salon in Chinatown call Le Elegant. It was a place which does not charge exorbitant London prices for their services so I did not have high expectations but I thought I'd give it a try.

The masseuse was a Japanese lady called Tomoko. She was quite good and knew what she was doing. I'm not sure what kind of massage she was doing (whether Swedish or Shiatsu or lymphatic drainage or ...?) and applied a lot of pressure on my back and shoulders which were very tense. They are still tense and it feels like I have been bettered but I think mobility is better.


She even gave me some advice for continued mobility of my shoulders and told me that if I get a chance, I should try acupuncture which may help alleviate the stress on my back. I'll have to give that some thought!

I will definitely go back there again (they have hairdressing and beauty services there for quite reasonable prices). Hopefully more regularly to try and sort the knots out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home