3 years old
Today is Dex's 3rd birthday. Time really flies. My sister took him to the zoo for his birthday, after he had a cake and a little party at nursery.Actually his birthday celebrations started almost 2 weeks ago when he had a big "Superhero" themed party with Power Rangers and pink dinosaurs (see cake!). They had the party then so that his "girlfriend" Elizabeth, who was going away for a few months, could attend.

Just before he went to bed, I spoke to him on the phone to ask about his birthday. I sang Happy Birthday to him and he pretended to blow candles. And I checked, he's still looking after my pink pig!
Here is a picture of Dex and Beth (he calls her Bet-Bet). I am told that he goes and spends Wednesday afternoons at her house when her mom takes them to an exclusive club where on Wednesdays children can eat free!
He is very well behaved in other people's home. He can look after himself and go to the toilet by himself, and take his drink from his bag when he is thirsty. I wonder how these little children play and communicate (considering adults have problem understanding them!). I am sure Dex will miss her company when she is away on holiday.
A girlfriend at three... he is definitely going to be a heartbreaker. Sigh, how quickly they grow up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home