The Da Vinci Code
This is the first time, in a long time if ever, that I went to see a movie in the first week which it came out. Oh well, I need to be entertained in Edinburgh, and a few of my colleagues wanted to go, so we made an evening out of it. Also, this was my long await movie of the 2006!
Well, contrary to a lot of the critics' opinion, I enjoyed it very much. It was not too fancy or spectacular, but it was quite true to the book, and it brought my imagination to life. I must say my imagination is quite close to Ron Howard's! It was also a movie, because I know the story, I could just switch off and enjoy. However I think that those who have not read the book before would enjoy the movie much more as they would not have anything to compare to, and the parts which are meant to shock and excite would come across better.
Must try to visit Rosslyn Chapel while I'm in Scotland....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home