Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy Snapper

I cannot believe how efficient I have been to replace my dead camera. I must have been subconsciously badly traumatised that I had to find an instant replacement. After a couple of days surfing on the internet and using kelkoo to compare prices, I found a fancy new camera at a really reasonable price.

I got the Samsung i6 PMP, which won the 2006 best multimedia digital camera. It is quiet small, but has a lot of features and can even play movies and MP3 on it. It is so new not many shops or website have it.

I ordered it over the internet from a company called Equipment Express. I got a whole package for £225 which includes 1GB memory card, extra battery, pouch and mini tripod. They were really good as I emailed them to tell them that I needed it delivered to my office by Thursday (I ordered it on Tuesday night) as I was off on Friday and needed a camera at the weekend. It got to me on Thursday afternoon, I was so pleased I was doing the happy dance!!

Of course I tried it at the weekend, it is so cool. I also transferred some of the videos of my nephews taken in February so I can watch them whenever I want. Next is to put some music in it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ling said...

Now what you need to do is turn the camera on yourself and show us you happy dance :-)

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home