Friday, June 08, 2007

Isabelle Foster

My colleague, James and his wife Clarissa (they are the couple whom I made a wedding cake for in September 2005) had a baby girl called Isabelle on 27 April 2007. She was 8lb 2oz, 54 cm, quite a big baby, but then both her parents are very tall!

I haven't seen her yet, hope to be able to see her and give her a cuddle soon (but they do live quite far away, and on the other side of London)!!

Her birthday is also shared with Rowena (Mei Yee's daughter) and Veronique, another of my colleague. I am beginning to find that my calendar shows quite a few days when 2 or 3 people's birthday fall on the same day, while there are still many, many days when there are no birthdays at all!! That includes both Dex and Jojo's birthday (shared with my cousins!). Well at least it will make remembering birthdays easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home