Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

This year I spent a few days celebrating my birthday. On the day itself, Friend A Sook, Lisa, Lee Ling and I went to Floridita for Cuban food. It was quite a pleasant place, with interesting cocktails and cuisine and there was even a Cuban band playing music while we ate.

I had the tuna tartare to start and then the suckling pig. They had whole roast suckling pig which I thought was really interesting, but we didn't go for that as it may not be everyone's taste, and it might be really too much for 4 girls to finish!! The we shared a couple of dessert... didn't know that tapioca pudding is so delicious!!

On Friday after my birthday, I organised to meet my friends and colleagues at a bar called Bonds near Bond Street station. It was nice catch up with my friends but most of those who turned up were from work... the weather was bad and people were dropping like flies with the flu... one thing or another! But still it was a great birthday celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home