Little Shop of Horrors
The time I will be spending at my central London client is coming to an end, which is great, but it means that I may not be coming into central London as often. So, to make the most of being in London, I went to see another musical on Wednesday 13 June 2007 - Little Shop of Horrors. I've not seen it before (although it is the longest running musical off Broadway, it's not really been in London) but I did enjoy the movie with Rick Moranis.
I really wanted to see it because Alistair McGowan was playing the dentist (and also all other misc parts!). Alistair McGowan is a very talented actor and became famous for impersonating celebraties in his show called Alistair McGowan's Big Impression. I didn't realise it before, but it also starred some other quite famous people like Sheridan Smith (didn't know she could sing!) and Mike McShane.
Although there was no NASA involvement in the stage set-up, the plant was really great!! There was a puppeteer in it - it must have been really hard work for him!!

1 Comments:
I remember that "Suddenly Seymour is standing beside me" song! IT must have been a good 15 years ago since I saw that movie..
Post a Comment
<< Home