Don't panic! Don't panic!
It's been quite busy the last few days. Lee Ling arrived on Sunday night, and I did not cook in the end so we had Indian takeaway. Monday night I cooked turkey bolognese and then made some more sugar flowers.
Last night I went back to my office in Shaftesbury Avenue to pack up my stuff to be moved to Maidenhead. Took up half a crate with lots of personal stuff. It was quite sad as it is probably the last time I'll be in that office as the move happens this coming weekend. It's not sad to leave the office but to leave the location, right next to Chinatown and in the heart of the West End. Theatre trips will be a special occasion rather than the norm from now on.
After I got home, Lee Ling and I "prototyped" the design of the flowers on the cake. It's good to get a second opinion. It is all coming together now and I must say it looks good. At least I now know how many more flowers I need to make. Quite a few, and I am running out of time! My intention to finish by this Friday probably won't work, but I will have next Thursday night. Next week is a write off because of social and work commitments.
So, tonight and tomorrow night I have to be good and go home early and make the rest of the flowers and foliage. I also have to go and buy some ribbons today. Don't panic!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home