Farewell to the City
Friday 2 September was my last day at the client's project based in the City of London. We went to a bar called Pacific Oriental which served cocktails and had happy hour from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. I had a great time... drank too much about 8 different cocktails!! But it was ok because I finished the cake the night before so no need to work on it after drinks.
I'm sad to leave the project (but everyone seems to think I'll be back!). I've been there for 14 months so really it's time to move on to get more experience elsewhere. I have met some great people there. I'm going to miss them, they have mostly been very nice to me. I think I've made some really good friends there, at least I treat them as my good friends, but sometimes I'm not sure if the feeling's mutual. I sometimes think that maybe they may not want to keep in touch with me and so I'd have lost some friends who means a lot to me. This really saddens me. I think I have separation anxiety.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home