The Docklands
On Sunday Kenneth came over to help me move my desk and executive leather chair from my flat to his. He has moved to a flat in the Docklands, near Canary Wharf, sharing with his friend called Sing Ling. She just moved over from Singapore and is now working for KPMG.
His flat was quite nice, located in a quiet area of the Docklands. It's not a bad location as it is near to Greenwich and not that far from the City and West End, though some of the in-between places like Commercial Road could be improved but if you are taking the tube you don't see these places.. After we moved the furniture we walked to Greenwich Village. To get there we had to walk through a tunnel under the Thames. I've done that before, but this time it was better lit, less creepy and does not appear to damp. At Greenwich Kenneth treated me to lunch at Tai Won Mein. I haven't been there for ages!!
After that I went to Lisa and Friend A's flat, where I left my cakes which I iced the day before, to collect them and take them home. So all in all in has been a busy weekend. Back to work now, but evenings are all to do with flowers and cakes. Only a few more days left....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home