Thursday, January 19, 2006

Happy Holidays to Me!

My flight to KL leaves tonight 10pm. The taxi will come and pick me up at 7pm. I was going to take the bus but it would be too much hassle!! I still have not finished packing, but somehow my bag is full. It's mainly chocolates and gifts etc. I think I have only taken 4 sets of clothes. I do have some casual, at home clothes in Malaysia.

I am so looking forward to this. 3 weeks in KL (though I am on call for a couple of hours each day). I think I really deserve it after working really hard (though generally enjoyable) in the last 3 months. Also, I cannot wait to see Hei Hei and his little brother whom I shall call Jo Jo. I have only seen one picture of him. He doesn't really look that much like his brother here.

Hei Hei is also growing up. My sister taught him that his Yee Ma is in London, far far away (with aeroplane sign). When you ask him "Where is Yee Ma?", he says "London". When you ask him "Where is London?", he says "Far, far away". He also knows I can be contacted by Skype to chat and sometimes he asks his mom or grandma to turn on the computer to call me!! How adorable is that!!

I'm going to really squeeze them when I see them. I already have orders from Aunty Lilian to give them both big fat kisses from her!! KL here I come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home