Monday, January 23, 2006

Yee Ma

At last I get to see Hei Hei and Jo Jo. Hei Hei is not so shy anymore and remember me as his Yee Ma. At one point on the way back to the airport, he had a memory lapse and called me Auntie, but after I gave him his presents I was like his best friend, for a little while anyway.

Hei Hei has grown a little taller, looks still the same, but can talk a lot more and definitely understand a lot more. He keeps asking me "Yee Ma, where Babu?" as my dad was in Sabah on a business trip. That question comes everytime he saw me and when he has nothing else to do. I think he was confused as well as just after my dad left, I arrived.

Jo Jo actually looks very much like his brother when he was that age. The main difference... mouth is closed more often than opened and he is much bigger and really packed, a bit roly poly. He is 2 months old but he is wearing clothes for 9 - 12 months and really fills them! He seems really peaceful too - if he is fed and not sleepy, he is ok to lie there by himself looking around. He also does not flail his arms and legs around so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home