Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ma-do and Fat Legs

Hurray, my dad has got a new modem and so I am able to go on the internet. In fact, I am able to use my own laptop after the wi-fi was enabled, which is even better!!

I am enjoying myself with my nephew Hei Hei. He is talking a lot now, and playing with me, very cheeky. He loves the toys I bought him, and keeps asking me to play with him. He says "Ma, do" which is short for "Yee Ma, do". "Do" means to make the car move, or fly the airplane, or hit the golf ball. Everything is "Ma, do", which after a while sounds like "madu" which means honey in Bahasa Malaysia!

He also loves "ah mei" which is how he says swimming. I got a bit confused at first, but his hand movements indicate swimming (movement like playing mah-jong).

Smiley baby Jo Jo

Jo Jo is very sweet too. He smiles quite often especially when I move his legs like he is running. He has the chubbiest thighs and knees and I think making his legs move with exercise will help slim it down!! Best of all, he doesn't mind me kissing him all over his little chubby face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home