Saturday, June 03, 2006

Photos saved

Great, I managed to salvage the photos from my camera. Connecting it to my laptop I am able to access the memory card to download the pictures. This means that the camera is dead, and it is not a problem with the memory card. It says "System error" when I switch it on, so time to find a new camera... so many choices though!

Now I can post some photos relevant to the last couple of blogs. Here I am with my little Smart fortwo car. It only has front seats, and very little baggage room.

On the left is Tolquhon Castle. As you can see it is almost all there... ok, so it is suppose to be 4 floors high with a roof, and all that is left is about 2 - 3 floors and no roof. The main door and its key (which the castle keeper showed us and let me hold) is original though!

And here is one of the pictures taken of the Duke of Edinburgh at Balmoral Castle. He is the one on the right. The major of Aberdeen (on the left) made a speech and the plaque he was going to unveil is in the middle (the little brown pole and blue curtains). I did not manage to take any photos of Balmoral Castle. I took a picture of some horses in the field and then immediately the camera gave up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chipmunkrock said...

is it a nice car to drive?

3:52 pm  
Blogger WeeFishy said...

It's quite good. Once you are in it, you don't realise it is so small. It is not that light either probably because Mercedes built it. Only felt light when on the highway and there was side wind. Not sure it is sold in Malaysia, but good for town.

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home