Belly Dancing
Last week, my colleagues Veronique and Zoe and I were thinking alike... we each thought that we would like to take some dancing lessons. So we went to Danceworks, the nearest dance school to our offices, after work on Tuesday. They went to the jazz class, but I tried belly dancing.
It was actually quite good fun. I realise now how inflexible my torso is!! You have to move your hips without moving your chest and shoulders, and vice versa. So I better get practising, if not to be a belly dancer, to mobilise my spine!!! There were a few more experienced dancers there and they were wearing proper belly dancing costumes with bells and tassles.
I think I will go to at least one dance class every week for exercise, sure beats going on the treadmill and cross trainers and way sexier too!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home