Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I think he's Amazing

On 25 November 2006 I went to the George Michael 25 Live concert in Earl's Court. The stage was very interesting - the back wall curved and became the floor and the whole things was like a TV screen so lights and pictures moved from the floor to the wall and back again.

George was also very relaxed in his performance. He made good chat with the audience. He sang (very well) many of the old favourites and a few new ones. Just before the interval he sang "Shoot the Dog" while some cartoon of George Bush played in the background. Then a huge balloon figure of George Bush with a British bull dog inflated on the stage!! It was a bold statement about Tony Blair's relationship with George Bush... we were all very impressed!!

Because of the songs and the intimate atmosphere (even though I was sat in the rafters) her created, I really enjoyed it, in fact it was one of the best concerts I have been to. I think it could even be better than Robbie!!! Well, another musical legend ticked off my list!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hsiu Lin said...

Happy New Year to you too, Tina!

4:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home