Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Too much work, not enough fun

I've been quite busy at work... it has been, and will be late nights and possibly weekend work for the next 2 weeks until mid Sept. All my good intentions to go dancing after class has been ruined. So far, I've been to one belly dancing (I do want to go back) and one Kundalini Yoga class.

If it is not for work, my life is pretty empty at the moment. The weekend just passed was a long weekend with a bank holiday Monday, but I did not do much except some housework, plenty of rest and a BBQ with friends and family, which was very nice as I have not seen some of them for a while.

On Tuesday, here I was looking forward to going back to work (as there is so much to do), there was a train strike and I ended up working at home like a prisoner!! Well good thing the connection to work was fine so I did do quite a bit. So, this week is a short week for me in terms of commuting to work. What more, I have Friday off as on Thursday night I am going up to Edinburgh for several reasons: see my friends, attend a BBQ party, and most importantly for my date with Robbie on Friday night!

Apart from that, not much socially either. There has been a couple of leaving drinks to go to so it was nice to meet up with some old friends. That's me caught up.. I'll be back with my update on Robbie soon!!! Can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home