Monday, October 16, 2006

Singapore

After 2 weeks hard work in Hong Kong (and 8 months since my last holiday) I finally got to take a 2 weeks rest, this time in Singapore. Main reason that I went to Singapore was that the flight from HK to Singapore was cheaper than going to KL. Of couse when I got there and saw the two boys, I'd hate to leave them, so I decided to spend 2 weeks in Singapore. My parents and aunt came down to Singapore for a few days so there was no need for me to go to KL.

I had a great time with my little nephews. Dexel is quite a big boy now. He has square eyes though... always wants to watch TV when he is at home. He is very chatty but still has problem pronouncing c's, g's and k's. He goes to school in the mornings and sometimes he goes to his girlfriend's Elizabeth for a playdate. He remembers me and came to greet me when he woke up in the morning and gave me a big kiss.

Joven is so big now. He is not just a fat lump anymore, as he was in February. He is very active now, and such a happy, chatty baby. He like to laugh and play with his brother. He is also very cuddly because he is still chubby. I got acquainted with him really quickly. When I woke up in the morning (having arrived at midnight), I found him having his bath, gave him a rubber ducky and after he got dressed he came to play with me. Funny little boy does like to be alone, not even for a second. If he was left in the room alone while you go out to get his bottle, he would start protesting!

The only touristy thing (apart from shopping) that I did was visit the zoo, and the night safari. I have been to the zoo about 10 years ago, and never to the night safari. However, since Dex is old enough to appreciate the zoo, my sister joined the membership. It is a very good zoo. We took Dex and Elizabeth there. The night safari was interesting too. We took Dex and Jojo to the night safari. Jojo, little as he is, could appreciate the animals. He pointed to animals that were moving during the show, his gaze following the directions of the animals. He was even quite brave to sit in the push chair when we walked around in the dark, although Dex kept saying to me "Tehwee, tehwee", while patting his chest, meaning "Scary, scary".

Apart from that it has all been very relaxing. I went for some spa treatments: facials, massages, waxing, bust treatment and also permed my hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hsiu Lin said...

What on earth is a bust treatment?

3:16 am  
Blogger WeeFishy said...

It's a facial for the boobies!! Includes cleanse, exfoliation, massage and mask!! It was very relaxing!

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home